- Apex Material Technology Corp. is founded. AMT begins its foray into the touch industry.
- AMT relocates to Shenkeng, New Taipei City.
- Efforts to expand distribution channels begin. AMT actively seeks distributors worldwide.
- AMT expands the factory in Shenkeng.
- AMT Receives ISO 9001: 2000 Certification.
- SCHURTER GmbH becomes the first overseas partner of AMT.
- Expansion of the Shenkeng plant.
- Salt International Corp. becomes AMT’s partner in Taiwan.
- Expansion of the Shenkeng plant production line.
- Siemens begins using AMT touch panels.
- Italian company Comprel becomes a distributor for AMT.
- 5-wire resistive touchscreens are launched.
- Another expansion of Shenkeng plant production .
- Launch of Low-reflective (LR) and high light transmission (HLT) touch panels.
- AMTouch USA (AMT subsidiary) is established in Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.
- GFG (Glass-Film-Glass) advanced resistive touch panel is released.
- AMT receives three patents for new touch panel designs.
- Touch Window resistive products are released.
- Multi-Finger resistive touchscreens are released.
- Launch of AMT Projected Capacitive Input touch panels.
- AMT Relocates to Dawulun Industrial Park (current site) in Keelung.
- Framed Touch resistive products are released.
- 3.5”-15” Projected Capacitive Input touchscreens and PenMount controllers are released.
- AMTouch USA is relocated and expanded.
- 10-year anniversary of partnership with SCHURTER GmbH.
- Resistive touch panels with heaters are released.
- PCI touch panels with COF tails are released.
- AMT products pass MIL-STD 810G testing.
- AMT receives ISO 14001: 2004 certification in March.
- Second-phase expansion of Keelung plant, aimed at increasing the capacity for PCI products, is complete in August.
- AMT is named best supplier by SCHURTER.
- AMT wins Bronze at 23rd ROC Enterprise Environmental Protection Award in October.
- AMT passed ISO 50001:2011 energy management system certification.
- PenMount third-generation PCI touch solutions fully support 3.5″-24″ AMT PCI touch panels.
- AMTouch USA expansion and relocation.