Tail & Connectors
AMT provides a wide range of tail termination types for all configurations. AMT supplies 3 types of tail, allowing customers to choose the most suitable component for their needs.
- Same material as the top film
- Sturdy construction
- Maximum flexibility
- Narrower bend radius available
- Compatible with Matrix resistive touch screens
- A Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) refers to flexible electronics or flex circuits. It is produced by laminating copper strips in between two PI / PET layers.
- Withstands more repeated connections
- Narrowest available bend radius
- Compatible with standard resistive, LR resistive, and projected capacitive touch screens
|ZIF||AMPC||AMPC with latch||BERG (FCI)|
AMT touch screens can be equipped with the following connector types, depending on application requirements:
- AMP (plain or with latch)
- Berg (FCI)
- AMPC (AMP compatible) with latch