Touch Screen Medical Applications
AMT projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens are found in ultrasounds, EKGs, dialysis equipment, blood gas analyzers, AEDs, ultrasonic dental scalers, and other medical and healthcare devices. Even though projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens are now a common component of medical devices and healthcare equipment, healthcare settings such as hospitals and nursing homes present certain challenges.
AMT projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens possess the robust design and comprehensive functionality required to operate normally when used in conjunction with:
- Fluids and gels.
- Surgical / examination gloves.
- Devices generating high frequency electrical noise interference.
AMT offers a suite of features that mitigate these challenges and equips your product for healthcare. The advantages of AMT PCAP touch panel are as follows:
- Advanced water handling.
- Gloved touch operation with multiple layers of surgical / examination gloves.
- Passes IEC 60601-1-2 4th Edition EMC standard for medical electronic equipment.
- Cutting edge frequency-hopping algorithm.
- Features simultaneously enabled in one firmware.
AMT Touch Screen Medical Applications