ePaper Display Solutions
Energy Efficient Display Solutions
AMT has introduced EPD (Electro-Phoretic Display) Display solutions. We can provide ePaper displays with cover lenses, which are available in materials such as glass, PC, or PMMA. Additionally, we offer integration services for ePaper with front light guides, touch panels, and driving boards, providing comprehensive solutions for ePaper touch displays. For outdoor ePaper displays, our cover glass comes with anti-UV functionality and can be designed with touch capabilities suitable for wet environments. We offer flexible, customized value-added services to meet the diverse application needs across various sectors, including outdoor applications, public displays, bus stations, transportation, guidance signage, and more.
Features of ePaper
With the global focus on energy scarcity and eco-friendly energy conservation, the demand for ePaper in the market has been on the rise. The most prominent feature of ePaper is its low power consumption; it only consumes power when there are changes in image transitions, remaining power-efficient during static displays. Due to the relatively slower response time of ePaper displays when switching between screens, they are particularly suitable for static image displays. ePaper offers the following advantages:
- Energy-efficient, low power consumption
- Continues to display content even during power outages
- Lightweight and slim in form factor
- High readability in sunlight due to the absence of backlight
- No heat source, no heat dissipation problem
ePaper Display Solutions
AMT offers comprehensive ePaper display solutions, whether you require protective cover glass or need to incorporate touch functionality, we can provide you with the most complete one-stop service. The services offered by AMT's ePaper display solutions include:
- Applying protective cover glass (Glass/PC/PMMA)
- Integrating projected capacitive touch panels or resistive touch panels
- Incorporating front light guide and backlight driving boards
- ePaper module optical bonding services
Value-added Features of ePaper Displays
AMT offers a variety of value-added features tailored to different applications. Please feel free to discuss any specific requirements with us. Here are the value-added features provided by AMT's ePaper display solutions:
- High-temperature ink printing on cover glass
- Optional cover glass features: Anti-Glare (AG), Anti-Reflective (AR), Anti-Fingerprint (AF), and Anti-Virus coatings
- Anti-UV design
- Optional Aqua Proof PCAP touch buttons or touch functionality in misty display areas
- Integration of a front light guide with light sensors and PWM dimming capability
- Provision of ePaper driving boards, touch controllers, and backlight driving boards
- GUI software and control OSD value-added services
- Customized integration services
Applications of ePaper Displays
- Smart Cities
- Public Information Displays
- Digital Signage
- Electronic Billboards
- Transportation Vehicles
ePaper Display Solutions Manufacturer - AMT
Apex Material Technology Corporation (AMT), Taiwan, since 1998, is a manufacturer of ePaper Display Solutions. Main products, including open frame touch screen monitor, optical bonding service, solutions for touch screen display, projected capacitive touch screen and resistive touch screen. Touch screen products and solutions particularly for industrial, medical, outdoor, public commercial and transportation applications.
Certified (ISO, UL, REACH, and RoHS) resistive, projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens and PenMount touch screen controllers meeting international standards. All touch screen products are supplied with flexible production quantity and long term support.
AMT has been offering customers high-quality resistive and projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens, and PenMount touch screen controllers, both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, AMT ensures each customer's demands are met.
AMT is dedicated to quality. AMT's unique value lies in its ability to fulfill the diverse needs of customers.
AMT is committed to environmental conservation and the perpetuation of green energy.
AMT has obtained ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 13485: 2016, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001:2018, UL, REACH, and RoHS certifications.