You Define, We Design - AMT Open Frame Touch Screen Monitor16 Apr, 2021
The AMT open frame touch screen combines AMT touch screen, PenMount touch controller, LCD panel, AD board, metal frame, and other components required. The primary advantage of the AMT open frame touch screen monitor is that we create exclusive product designs for customers and provide complete integration ready solutions so that customers can save time and effort in design, installation, and product after-sales maintenance!
Standard options that go beyond normal off the shelf design
To quickly install and maintain large machines or kiosks used in public places, most customers want to use modular semi-finished products, that is, open frame touch screen monitors. AMT understands that customers’ projects have a variety of needs, and some specifications of ready-made open frame touch screen monitor modules may not meet the requirements. Therefore, we provide a full range of design options to create a suitable open frame touch screen monitor for you:
- Sizes from 7” to 32”
- Provide resistive or projected capacitive touch technology
- Provide industrial or commercial LCD panels with various brightness
- Create cover lens design according to the corporate identity. Such as thickness, color, logo, surface treatment... etc.
- Provide special design for different applications. Such as outdoor applications can provide anti-UV design
- Air bonding or optical bonding can be used between touch screen and LCD
- Input voltage selection from 12V to 24V
- Optional internal or external power connector
- Various input signal sources and I/O Ports, such as HDMI/ VGA/ DVI/ DP... etc.
- Other customized cooling holes or fan cooling design
To facilitate installation, the AMT open frame touch screen monitor provides standard VESA holes and also a fixture that is easy to install in the chassis. For example, we can design side brackets on the four sides of the screen to adjust various installation depths to facilitate installation in any embedded application. In terms of mechanism, we will recommend that you choose the appropriate metal material (such as galvanized steel, stainless steel... etc.), whether it is a ruggedized mechanism design or an economical mechanism design, it is up to you!
In addition to providing basic dust-proof and water-repellent designs for the AMT open frame touch screen monitor, we can also provide corresponding certified designs in terms of impact resistance and water resistance according to customer needs for outdoor and industrial applications.
AMT has been deeply involved in the touch-field for more than 20 years, coupled with our own Lucent Gel and optical bonding technology, and now further provides a new product line - according to your ideas to design your exclusive open frame touch screen monitor. We have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist customers in solving assembly problems. Whether it is industrial, medical, or commercial, if you have any open frame touch screen monitor needs, please feel free to discuss with us, and we will provide you with the best solution!