Projected Capacitive Touch Screen
AMT projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens are manufactured specifically for the industrial, medical, and commercial sectors. AMT projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens are widely used in industrial machinery, POS, outdoor kiosks, medical healthcare devices, trains, ships, airplanes, and more. The standard features built into AMT projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens ensure compatibility with a wide range of environments and products. Standard AMT projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screen features include noise immunity, water handling, gloved operation, automatic environmental adaptability, glass options, easy parameter adjustment, and more.
Projected Capacitive Touch Screen Structure
The structure of projected Capacitive (PCAP) touch screens can be designed in a number of different ways. Currently, AMT manufactures projected capacitive PCAP touch screens in Glass-Film-Film (GFF) structures.
GFF Structure Projected Capacitive Touch Screen
Glass-Film-Film Structure design
A Glass-Film-Film (GFF) projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screen structure allows the flexible adoption of different cover lens designs and is suitable for low production runs while retaining high functionality.
- Standard 3.5" - 32" PCAP touch screens with FPC tail.
- Standard 3.5" - 10.4" PCAP touch screens with COF tail.
- Adhesive-Film-Film (AFF) PCAP touch screens available for cover lens lamination at customer locale.
- Light Transmittance: 90% ± 3%
- Haze: < 3%
- Operating Temperature: -30°C ~ +80°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +90°C
- Cover Lens Thicknesses: 1.1 / 1.8 / 2.8mm (Max 10mm)
Projected Capacitive Touch Screen Tail Designs
Projected Capacitive Touch Screen Tail
- The number of ITO traces embedded in touch screens is dependent on touch screen size with larger touch screens having more traces.
- The location of the touch screen tail is usually on the long side of the touch screen, the shorter the tail the better the touch screen functionality.
- Projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screen can have two or more tails, including a COF tail.
- AMT uses a ZIP connector for the projected capacitive (PCAP) COF tail to reduce the size and height of the system connector.
Projected Capacitive Touch Screen Surface Finish
Generally, the top surface of an AMT projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens is glass. This upper glass layer is available in a clear/glossy finish. An anti-glare finished is available upon request. Customers can also replace the upper glass layer with AMT PhotoReal Décor Glass.
- Total touch solution including projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screen, control board, firmware, and software.
- Standard 3.5" - 32" projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens.
- Projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screen structure designs for various applications.
- Projected capacitive (PCAP) control board and COF (Chip On Flex) controller options.
- Multi-touch capabilities.
- Durable and scratch-resistant surface.
- High light transmittance.
- Suitable for wide temperature / humidity range.
- EMI shielding available.
- Advanced features including noise immunity, gloved touch, water handling, etc.
AMT Projected Capacitive Touch Panel
- Product Brochure
Projected Capacitive Touch Screen Manufacturer - AMT
Apex Material Technology Corporation (AMT), Taiwan, since 1998, is a manufacturer of Projected Capacitive Touch Screen. Main products, including open frame touch screen monitor, optical bonding service, solutions for touch screen display, projected capacitive touch screen and resistive touch screen. Touch screen products and solutions particularly for industrial, medical, outdoor, public commercial and transportation applications.
Certified (ISO, UL, REACH, and RoHS) resistive, projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens and PenMount touch screen controllers meeting international standards. All touch screen products are supplied with flexible production quantity and long term support.
AMT has been offering customers high-quality resistive and projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens, and PenMount touch screen controllers, both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, AMT ensures each customer's demands are met.
AMT is dedicated to quality. AMT's unique value lies in its ability to fulfill the diverse needs of customers.
AMT is committed to environmental conservation and the perpetuation of green energy.
AMT has obtained ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 13485: 2016, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 50001:2011, ISO 45001:2018, UL, REACH, and RoHS certifications.