Projected Capacitive Controller IC
PenMount projected capacitive controller ICs can be provided individually and surface mounted directly onto a product motherboard. Customers can choose between the PenMount P2-08 and the PenMount P2-06 projected capacitive (PCAP) control chips. Since the number of input signals supported by one control IC is limited, some large touch screens will need 2 control ICs to cover all touch screen sensing traces. In order to achieve smooth touch functionality, multi-finger recognition, high linearity, and accuracy, AMT uses different numbers of control ICs on control boards supporting different panel sizes.
- Supports PCAP touch panel sizes from 3.5" to 32".
- High speed detection, increased touch response speed.
- Supports control board and COF (Chip On Flex PCB).
- Interfaces include USB, RS-232, UART, and I²C.
- Supports multi-touch.
- High efficiency noise filtering process.
- Supports latest frequency hopping technology.
- Supports gloved applications.
- Supports thick glass applications.
- Provides remote firmware update function.
- In terms of various operating systems, proves complete driver support, i.e. Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista / XP / CE / Linux, Android, etc.
PenMount Projected Capacitive Touch Panel (PCAP / PCI) Controller
Projected Capacitive Controller IC Manufacturer - AMT
Apex Material Technology Corporation (AMT), Taiwan, since 1998, is a manufacturer of Projected Capacitive Controller IC. Main products, including open frame touch screen monitor, optical bonding service, solutions for touch screen display, projected capacitive touch screen and resistive touch screen. Touch screen products and solutions particularly for industrial, medical, outdoor, public commercial and transportation applications.
Certified (ISO, UL, REACH, and RoHS) resistive, projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens and PenMount touch screen controllers meeting international standards. All touch screen products are supplied with flexible production quantity and long term support.
AMT has been offering customers high-quality resistive and projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens, and PenMount touch screen controllers, both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, AMT ensures each customer's demands are met.
AMT is dedicated to quality. AMT's unique value lies in its ability to fulfill the diverse needs of customers.
AMT is committed to environmental conservation and the perpetuation of green energy.
AMT has obtained ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 13485: 2016, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001:2018, UL, REACH, and RoHS certifications.