Resistive Touch Screen Controller IC
PenMount resistive touch screen controller ICs are available for integration into customer systems. Controller ICs support both RS-232 and USB interfaces. Every controller IC comes with drivers and supports all 4-, 5-, and 8-wire resistive touch screens. PenMount 6000 supports RS232 & USB interfaces, and PenMount 9000 supports RS232 interface.
PenMount 6000 Resistive Touch Screen Controller Chipset (RoHS Compliant)
PenMount 6000 resistive touch screen controller ICs offer superior performance with PnP features. The PenMount 6000 resistive touch screen controller is designed as an all-in-one solution with a 10-bit A/D converter built-in.
PenMount 6000 Hardware Data
|Touch Screen||4, 5, 8-wire|
|Communications||RS-232 19200 / 9600 baud rate|
USB Full-speed, 12Mbps
|Feature||● High-speed pipelined 8051-compatible microcontroller core (up to 25MIPS)|
● On-chip Voltage Reference and Temperature Sensor
● On-chip Voltage Comparators
● 12 MHz internal oscillator
● On-chip FLASH memory
● USB, UART interfaces implemented in hardware
|Sample Rate||160 points per second (minimal)|
|Resolution||2048 x 2048|
|Resistance Range||50 ~ 1.3K ohm|
|Operating Voltage||+3.3V ~ +5V DC ± 5%|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-65 °C to +150 °C|
|Power Consumption||Standby Mode : 13.4 mA ; Active Mode : 24.6 mA|
(VCC=+5V, Top sheet Panel Resistance: 274Ω; Bottom sheet Panel Resistance: 770Ω)
PM6000 Resistive Touch Screen Controller IC Driver Software
- RS232 interface : DOS, Windows 2000 / XP / XPE / 2003 / 2008 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Windows CE 5.0 / 6.0v (for X86, Armv4, Armv4i platform), Windows Embedded Compact 7 / 2013 (for X86, Armv7, MIPSII platform), Linux (Kernel 3.x and X-Window mode), QNX 6.2 / 6.3.2 / 6.4.1 / 6.5
- USB interface : Windows 2000 / XP / XPE / 2003 / 2008 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Windows CE 5.0 / 6.0 (for X86, Armv4, Armv4i platform), Windows Embedded Compact 7 / 2013 (for X86, Armv7, MIPSII platform), Linux OS (Kernel 3.x and X-Window mode), QNX 6.4.1 / 6.5 (Inbox support)
PenMount 9000 Resistive Touch Screen Controller Chipset (RoHS Compliant)
The PenMount 9000 resistive touch screen controller IC exhibits excellent performance with RS-232 interfaces and is designed as an all-in-one solution with an A/D converter built-in. For larger screen area compensation, it is sometimes necessary to use an 8 or 5-wire resistive touch screen instead of a 4-wire structure with these individual resistive touch screen controller ICs.
PenMount 9000 Hardware Data
|Touch Screen||4, 5 & 8 wire|
|Nature||8-bit RISC microprocessor with built-in functions including 10-bit ADC, UART, Timer, Counter, Comparator, Watchdog, Memory, etc.|
|Operating Voltage||DC +5V|
(at 4 MHz, 3V)
|Active: 3.6 mA / Idle Mode: 1.0mA|
Power Down Mode: 0.5 µA
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-65°C to +150°C|
PM9000 Resistive Touch Screen Controller IC Driver Software
- DOS, Windows 3.1/ NT4.0, Windows 98/ Me, Windows 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10, Linux (up to kernel 3.x), QNX 6.2/ 6.3.2/ 6.4.1/ 6.5, Windows CE 5.0/ 6.0 (for X86, Armv4, Armv4i platform), Windows Embedded Compact 7/ 2013 (for X86, Armv7, MIPSII platform), Solaris 10/11
PenMount Resistive Touch Controller
Resistive Touch Screen Controller IC Manufacturer - AMT
Apex Material Technology Corporation (AMT), Taiwan, since 1998, is a manufacturer of Resistive Touch Screen Controller IC. Main products, including open frame touch screen monitor, optical bonding service, solutions for touch screen display, projected capacitive touch screen and resistive touch screen. Touch screen products and solutions particularly for industrial, medical, outdoor, public commercial and transportation applications.
Certified (ISO, UL, REACH, and RoHS) resistive, projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens and PenMount touch screen controllers meeting international standards. All touch screen products are supplied with flexible production quantity and long term support.
AMT has been offering customers high-quality resistive and projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens, and PenMount touch screen controllers, both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, AMT ensures each customer's demands are met.
AMT is dedicated to quality. AMT's unique value lies in its ability to fulfill the diverse needs of customers.
AMT is committed to environmental conservation and the perpetuation of green energy.
AMT has obtained ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 13485: 2016, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 50001:2011, ISO 45001:2018, UL, REACH, and RoHS certifications.