Touch Window True-Flat Resistive Touch Screen
Touch Window is a true-flat resistive touch screen developed to meet the demand for a true flat, frameless, and bezel-less resistive touch screen. This is achieved by laminating an additional layer of décor film on top of a resistive touch panel structure. A logo can be printed on the décor film. The Touch Window true-flat resistive touch screen can customized with rounded corners, holes, cutouts, or indentations.
In order to compliment Touch Window true-flat resistive touch screen structure, AMT offers various tailing options. Two tailing popular methods are, either cutting out a slot in the glass backer or forming an indentation on the backer on the tail side, both of which prevent the FPC tail from being compressed.
- Film-Film-Glass Construction (Generally the width and length of the upper film are larger than the corresponding dimensions of the bottom glass by 0.75mm to account for the size tolerance of the glass backer.)
Touch Window True-Flat Resistive Touch Screen film-film-glass construction
- Film-Film-Film- PC Construction (5 layers)
Touch Window True-Flat Resistive Touch Screen film-film-film-pc construction
- Customizable 4-, 5- and 8-wire design and compatible with Multi-Finger resistive touch screen designs.
- Glass, Polycarbonate, and PMMA backer materials.
- Various thickness selections.
- Customizable tailing methods (indentation or cutout).
- Customizable plating service including drilling, rounded-corner grinding, etc.
|Optical||● Light transmission: > 78%|
|Mechanical||● Sizes: 3" to 22" diagonal size|
● ITO glass thickness: 0.7mm ~ 2.8mm
● Tail design: FPC type, Integral tail or others
● Tail terminator: ZIF, Berg, AMP, AMP compatible or others
● Input method: Finger, Gloved, Stylus
● Activation force: < 2.0N depending on design
● Surface hardness: 3H or higher
|Environmental||● Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C|
● Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
● Operating humidity:
◎ if temp. ≧ 40°C, humidity less than 80% RH
◎ if temp. < 40°C, humidity less than 90% RH
◎ No dew condensation
● Storage humidity: ambient humidity
|Electrical||● Insulation resistance: 10M ohm@25V DC|
◎ < 1.5% for 4-, 8-wire touch
◎ < 1.0% for 5-wire touch inner area
◎ < 1.5% for 5-wire touch perimeter area
● Contact bounce:
◎ < 10ms for 4-, 8-wire touch
◎ < 15ms for 5-wire touch
● Operating voltage: 5.5 V
● Contact current: 70mA (maximum)
AMT True-Flat Resistive Touch Screen
This course will teach the art of coaching business leaders and their teams.
Have any Question ?
Call Us :
Over 20 Years Touch Window True-Flat Resistive Touch Screen Manufacturer - AMT
Located in Taiwan, Apex Material Technology Corporation, since 1998, is a manufacturer of Touch Window True-Flat Resistive Touch Screen. Main products, including open frame touch screen monitor, optical bonding service, solutions for touch screen display, projected capacitive touch screen and resistive touch screen. Touch screen products and solutions particularly for medical, outdoor, public commercial and transportation industries.
Certified (ISO, UL E331240-A1-UL, REACH, and RoHS) resistive, projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens and PenMount touch screen controllers meeting international standards. All touch screen products are supplied with flexible production quantity and long term support.
AMT has been offering customers high-quality resistive and projected capacitive (PCAP) touch screens, and PenMount touch screen controllers, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, AMT ensures each customer's demands are met.
AMT is dedicated to quality. AMT's unique value lies in its ability to fulfill the diverse needs of customers.
AMT is committed to environmental conservation and the perpetuation of green energy.
AMT has obtained ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 50001:2011, ISO 45001:2018, UL E331240-A1-UL, REACH, and RoHS certifications.